Advertisment

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

P100P #013 - Manicare Nail File


This poor Manicare Nail File (Medium/Fine) has been used so much it has been stripped of every last scrap of grit!  It had to go as part of Project 100 Pan.

I must confess I immediately replaced this file with one of the same, although I bought the Manicare Medium/Coarse version while I am still dealing with acrylic/gel nails.  I debated whether I should count this in my project as it has been replaced, however this is the first time I have ever completely finished a file, so it's in.

I have tried loads of brands of nail files, and I prefer Manicare over all the rest.  They don't fall apart, and they are sturdy enough to deal with the bending and twisting I put them through.  My old pooch (no longer with us) preferred the Manicare emery board too, and they still filed beautifully, teeth marks and all.

1 comments:

Vita said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Agree, agree, agree. If I'm not using a glass nail file I'm using these!

Post a Comment