Advertisment

Sunday, April 17, 2011

P100P #009 & #010 - Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick & Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner

These products are both very lovely, and brand new.  I have gifted them to my mother as part of Project 100 Pan only due to the colours not really suiting me.

The lipstick is Avon Ultra Colour Rich in Crush.  A beautifully creamy lipstick which wears very well.  I bought this lipstick because I had a YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick on my wishlist but I knew the colour may not be ideal for my ruddy complexion.  Instead of forking out for the high end brand, I bought the Avon dupe.  I'm glad I did!  I've been reminded that the Avon brand is fantastic, especially when you want to try something a little wilder, and since the colour didn't really work for me, no major damage to the bank account.

The second items is a Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lipliner in 064 Obsession.  These lipliners are brilliant, but I bought this colour specifically to co-ordinate with the Avon lipstick.  Nothing else in my lip collection will go with this liner, and it's not something I would wear filled in on my lips.

My Mum's eyes lit up when I offered these barely touched goodies to her this afternoon.  I know they have gone to a good home.