Advertisment

Sunday, April 17, 2011

P100P #008 - Crest 3D Whitestrips

If you read my original P100P post you'll know that I have pitched my number so high because I want to include some samples and smaller items in my tally.  Here is the first item out of the smaller bunch.

I was sent this set of strips to try from Bini from Bini Blogs Beauty some time ago.  I hadn't had a spare 30 minutes to sit down and not flap my gums.  I'm a yakker, and usually only silent when sleeping!  On a recent trip to Sydney, I had a hotel room to myself, so I tried them out!

It took me a while to work out how to get these suckers out of the pack, but when I did they were easy to apply.  It was a strange feeling and my mouth started to water right away.  I felt a bit dribbly and drooley but I could see that my teeth were slightly whiter after the first treatment.  Impressed!  I didn't experience any negative effects while using the strips, or in the days after.

I would certainly consider a whitening regime in the future, now that I know I can handle the product itself.

2 comments:

Bini said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad to hear it worked

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heard these things work! are they available in aus?

Post a Comment