Advertisment

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

P100P #011 - MAC Rapidblack Penultimate Eyeliner

This liquid eyeliner in a felt tip pen style from MAC is horrible!  It is dry, and if you perspire or rub your eye at all this product will run.  When I got in the car in the afternoon, I had a black stripe where my eyeliner flick was earlier in the day.  Oh no!  I hope it had just happened and everyone didn't let me walk around like that all afternoon. 

I was going to bin this liner when a friend reminded me that I could Back2MAC it in exchange for a freebie.  Now all I need is another 5 empty cases to go with it!  Off to the bottom drawer it goes.

While I have some MAC blush, lipsticks, lipglasses and eyeshadows, I am not really a fan of the line overall.  They seem so focused on their limited edition lines at the moment.  I wish they would put some more effort into improving their foundations.  MAC has such a great colour range, but their foundations are below average.

Well that's enough of a rant.  Back to finishing off more products.