Advertisment

Saturday, April 16, 2011

P100P #004 - Urban Decay Primer Potion


This miniature Urban Decay Primer Potion (otherwise known as UDPP) came with the Naked Palette kit.  I finished it on my recent business trip to Sydney.  I loved this product but have now moved onto a tube of Too Faced Shadow Insurance. 

The UDPP works beautifully and feels silky, almost silicone based when applied.  It certainly extends the wear of my eyeshadow.  However, in my opinion it does not cover my yellowness and red veins well enough, and I sometimes still revert to MAC's Painterly Paint Pot for full coverage.

I am undecided on whether I will buy this primer again.  I have so many still to try!

2 comments:

An Obsession With The Fabulous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Karen, can I suggest you try Face of Australia's Matte Eye Primer? It was sent to me a couple of weeks ago and I have worn it every day since! It's a creamy off-white product that keeps my eyeshadow in place for at least 12 hours. I'll actually be doing a review on my blog very soon. I want to do a test comparing UDPP, TFSI and the FOA primer. As it's such a cheapie, you may as well give it a go! It definitely works better for me than anything I've tried, but then again, we are all different! I hope it works for you too xx

An Obsession With The Fabulous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

whoops, sorry *Karyn*

Post a Comment