Advertisment

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ulta3 Nail Colour - Mojito


This nail colour is a long way from a nail colour I would normally wear, so when I was unpacking my IMATS / ABBW goodies, I immediately applied two coats.  I could have improved the final look with one more coat to cover my very white nail tips.

I have several Ulta3 polishes in my collection already, as I had received several as giveaways when ordering from an Australian online store.   They last quite well for a budget brand, and I would recommend them for their range of fun colours.  I recently saw a big display of this brand of polish for sale at La Manna supermarket in Essendon Fields for just $2.95.  Baaaargain!

After two days of wear, I decided to remove the polish before an executive meeting.  Not sure my Kermit fingers would have been appropriate given the topic of the day!

1 comments:

Beeneelicious said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah that one was in my pack too. Not sure it will get much use ;-)

Post a Comment