Advertisment

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beauty Confessions #1 - Frazzled Nails

You are in the car and called to an emergency meeting with an important client.  Your nails are absolutely atrocious.  Polish is beyond chipped, cuticles are dry and hangnail-ly.  You need a manicure - STAT!  What do you do?

The evidence.
If you are anything like me, you'll attend the meeting and hide your nails the best you can!   I did have a bottle of varnish in the car (true beauty enthusiast), but was concerned that if I slapped on a thin coat I would smell like a paint factory during the meeting.

When I arrived home that evening I removed the remnants of polish from my nails, and vowed to never let my nails be so unkempt ever again.


Have you committed a beauty crime this week?  We'd love to hear your confessions...