Advertisment

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

'Blogger' it is then... for now

Tonight, my lack of Napoleon Dynamite type 'skills' in the web / HTML / and all things Internet department got the better of me.  I cracked it.

Blogging is supposed to be fun!  I've wasted hours and hours of my limited personal time trying to create something spectacular - but now I've chucked a full blown tantrum and decided give it a rest.

My skin looks terrible, I haven't worn makeup all week, and my friends and family have all commented that I look 'like shit'!  So back to Blogger I go, head hung in shame...

I have so many beauty posts to edit, new things to talk about, and videos to upload to YouTube, and that is really what it is all about for me.

In a last ditch attempt to have a more interactive blog, I've installed a new tool, and hope that it allows me to respond to peoples comments.  Feel free to post a comment below so we can test it out!

Thanks for your patience!

Karyn