Advertisment

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Alpha-H - Better skin in just 90 days?

Well here I am, naked.


Oh fine.  I'm not 'naked' 'naked', but I feel exposed without my usual modesty covering of foundation.
I suffer from pigmentation, and took some BEFORE photos on the 1st of October 2011 in preparation to unleash the Alpha-H Liquid Gold Skin Perfecting System on my blotchy skin. The pigmentation and broken capillaries on my face really stand out against my fair skin, which is why I prefer to wear a least a light smattering of foundation everyday.






To quote from the Alpha-H website, the brand has created 'a system of therapeutic cosmeceuticals which target the key factors of ageing as they manifest in the different layers of the skin'.  During the Australian Beauty Bloggers weekend, I was privileged to learn more about glycolic acid, and I also had the opportunity to take a kit home with me to try.  Lucky duck.


I'm not going to go into the finer details of the products just yet, as I'll include some comparison shots and lots of details of my experience with the Alpha-H line in a future post.  I am still in the first of three stages in my course of treatments, being 30 days using the Alpha-H Prep & Prime each morning. 


My teenage son is also using this product to help his skin through an acne breakout, but I won't comment further on that until he has used the line for another week.


What I would like to achieve during this program of treatments is a reduction in the obvious pigmentation on my forehead and under my right eye.  I'm not so worried about my freckles, but the larger blobs of colour are free to move on, no questions asked!  Any improvement in redness would be a bonus.


The Alpha-H Liquid Gold Skin Perfecting System including all three stages retails for AUD $99.50 and can be purchased directly from Alpha-H here, or if you have Foxtel you could watch the products being demonstrated on TVSN.


So here are the before shots...










 Stay tuned for an update!