Advertisment

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner

These buildable creamy eyeshadows look beautiful on your eye and last all day without creasing or fallout.  The consistency is smooth and silky, and as their name suggests they can be used for lid colour or lining the eyes. 

You can apply either a sheer wash of colour or dense application depending on your mood.  I prefer to use a flat synthetic brush to apply mine.  One reason I choose to use a brush is that I don't like to put my fingers in products.  The other reason is to ensure I can accurately manoeuvre the colour up to my crease.  If I am on the run I can use my fingers without any drama.

Some of the colours I own are now discontinued, but Birthday Suit, Strut and Get Figgy are still available.  The discontinued ones occasionally pop up on discount websites such as All Cosmetics Wholesale and StrawberryNet and even on eBay from time to time.

I have had some of my pots for around two years and they do not show any sign of drying out.  I just adore this product.

My least favourite from my collection is Recess, as it is too light for me.  My favourite is the bronze Marry Up, as it makes my green eyes sparkle. 
Left to Right - Recess, Birthday Suit, Marry Up, Strut, Get Figgy

The photo below is taken in full sun so that you can see the product at it's most shimmery.  There are no obvious glitter flecks in the product and consequently never any fallout.  There is nothing I detest more than unintended cheek sparkles!

Left to Right - Recess, Birthday Suit, Marry Up, Strut, Get Figgy


2 comments:

Bini said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I recently got Get Figgy and I love it. Have you got MAC Twinks?
I have been wearing Get Figgy all over the lid and then Twinks in the crease.

MsSparkleArkle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I haven't see MAC Twinks...

Post a Comment