Advertisment

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MsSparkleArkle's New Blog Pages

Just a quick post to let you know that I am updating my blog, and adding new pages such as:

HG products - My absolute top picks in each skincare or cosmetic category, along with honourable mentions

Wishlist - My shopping list is updated regularly as I add and delete items I am lusting after, or cross them off as I purchase them.  Feel free to suggest products that you love!

Blogs/Channels I follow - A list of blogs I most frequently visit, some beauty related and some not!  I've also included a link to their YT channels where possible.

Disclaimer - All the important bits about my reviews and posts

Please follow my blog with Google friends, subscribe to my feeds, or just pop back and check on blog regularly to see how these pages are progressing!

1 comments:

Bini said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I believe you can take the Egyptian Magic off the wishlist now :)
Btw I saw that at Mecca the other day!

Post a Comment