Advertisment

Sunday, June 12, 2011

P100P #031 - Smashbox Lipstick in Attitude


This Smashbox lipstick in the colour Attitude applies remarkably well, and the hue is much less pink on the lips than it appears in the tube.  My mother spied it in the centre console of my car, and fell in love with it.  

"It will count towards your Project 100 Pan" she chirps and slots my lipstick into her handbag!

I don't mind parting with it, as compared to other lipsticks I own, the Smashbox has a more waxy consistency.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It seems to be a lovely color ^__^

I just came across your blog, but it seems great! :D Now I'm finishing to watch your youtube videos

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stopped by from MBC and look forward to following you and reading more of your blog!

We would love a follow back at
http://www.adventuresofamnmom.com/

Post a Comment