Advertisment

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kiehl's launches Australian Website

Did you know that Kiehl’s now has an Australian website?  It is up and running now and I've already registered!

You can now happily research all the Kiehl's goodies and shop online from your couch!  Check out the website at http://www.kiehls.com.au/.  Australian customers can purchase all of their Kiehl’s favourites, including those iconic products recently included in the huge Kiehl’s Price Drop.

The price drop included my personal Kiehl's favourite - Creme de Corps.  I have been slathering my parched skin every day.  Not only is this body moisturiser full of goodies like cocoa butter and sesame oil, it is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.  It's done wonders for my chicken skin on my upper arms.  I'll never be without it again.

There is currently an offer available for my Aussie blog readers. When purchasing Kiehl's goodies online, simply enter the following secret code at the checkout – lipglossblog – and receive a free Kiehl’s Lip Gloss with any purchase.  In addition, all customers will receive free delivery for the month of June, plus complimentary gift wrapping and free samples with every order.  Do you really need any more incentive?  Not me!

I would love to stay and yakkity yak... but I'm off to place an order.

What's your favourite Kiehl's product?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got my free lipgloss when I bought some of my fave Khiel's products- the algae mask and the sunflower shampoo & conditioner! Love Kiehl's!!!

Post a Comment