Advertisment

Saturday, May 21, 2011

P100P #026 - Clinique Colour Surge Duo - Mocha Berry


I received this eyeshadow as part of a gift with purchase a few months back.  At the time, my Mum eyed of the shades but I was unwilling to part with it - selfish me!  I've since found that I've used it just a handful of times, so I had better pass it on so it feels some love.

The Clinique eyeshadows are great quality, and the Berry shade really packs a punch.   Another nifty feature about the case is that it can double as a mirror for touch ups on the go.  The applicators are workable as they have long handles.

Note to self... I must check out the Clinique line in more detail when I am finished this project.  It's not a brand that I go to for makeup browsing very often.

2 comments:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Clinique eyeshadows ... but usually because I get them with a GWP too. Am loving the strawberry fudge duo atm (GWP) I would never have bought the pink eyeshadow from looking at it but now Ive used it , it works!!

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mochaberry has been discontinued... do you know where i can find it?

Post a Comment