Advertisment

Monday, November 22, 2010

25 Questions Tag!

25 Questions Tag
Thank you for tagging me ‘Bini Blogs Beauty’

1. Do you have any pets?
I have one cockatiel named Charlie 500. We did have a dog, a Lhasa Apso X named Angel but we had to part with her after some near misses with our youngest son. Unfortunately her arthritis was making her very stroppy and she became snappy whenever our son got too close. We still cry about it now.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My office chair – I should be working right now!
A handful of tissues – I’m recovering from a nasty cold
A lukewarm latte from the café next door

3. What's the weather like right now?
Gorgeous, sunny and prediction of 29 degrees

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I drive a tank, so I’m not sure whether I have crashed. Was that a speed bump or a Suzuki Swift?

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
My alarm went off at 6.10am, and I snoozed it twice. I dragged myself up at 06.28am

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning! And I brushed my teeth too!

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Salaam Namaste. I love a hindi movie from time to time. This one was shot in Melbourne, Australia back in 2005 and has some particularly terrible acting in it. Tania Zaetta even makes an appearance. Very modern themes for a Bollywood movie.

8. What does your last text message say?
The last text I received was from my 14 year old No.1 son and it says “At school luv u very much have a great day”. Isn’t he a sweetheart?

9. What's your ringtone?
Bongo drums – very annoying for my colleagues, especially when I forget to put my phone on silent and go off to a long meeting!

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Hawaii, England, France, Amsterdam, India.

11. Do you like sushi?
I don’t mind those rolls, but I only like the one with prawn and avocado, or crispy chicken. I’m not sure that that counts as sushi!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
I’m a Coles girl. Nice wide aisles. Limited range. Flybuys.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I have Stilnox at home but I have never taken it. I heard some horror stories about people doing crazy things on it so I chickened out. Since I bought a super dooper deluxe bed – my insomnia has just about fixed itself!

14. How many siblings do you have?
One – my brother is 15 months older than me.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have both but the desktop is really just gathering dust and housing the router for the Wi-Fi. I’m warming up to the idea of an iPad too.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
A year older than my last birthday! Yikes.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I have glasses but don’t need to wear them very often. Only when I am very tired.

18. Do you colour your hair?
Yes. I need to wash those greys right outta my hair! I have an old lady housewife stripe of grey coming at a very fast pace.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
I was planning to start tidying the house for my son’s 2nd birthday party on Saturday. Not feeling the motivation just yet.

20. When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago when my husband was being a cave man. Ug Ug.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Americana – meat, onion, cheese or Aussie – meat, egg, cheese. I’m afraid I cannot indulge in these foods any more.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I love a hamburger – minus the bun, beetroot, onion. Darn it – just serve me up a slice of tasteless dead cow.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Absolutely – all kinds too!

24. What is your eye colour?
Once upon a time my eyes were blue. Now they are a greenish yellow tinge. Perhaps I need to detox?

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yup. I am not a cola connoisseur but I can tell the difference. Although for cleaning toilets and unclogging drains both products work equally well.

If you have any more questions you would like answered - please email me here

Karyn

2 comments:

Bini said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you clean your toilets with cola? really? :)

Jadegrrrl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great learning more about you, son 1. sounds like a sweet heart :D

Post a Comment